Sunday, March 11, 2012

Vintage Thank Yous

 


Hi there!  I hope you're having a nice weekend.  :)  I just wanted to pop in and share some cards I made a while back that I never got around to posting.  I remember that these cards were made for my aunt and uncle, but I can't remember what for.  Apparently I decided to go with a vintage theme, which is not my typical style.  I think these cards are soft and pretty, though!  :)


For the top card, I used patterned paper by K&Co and some old pages from a book.  I think the flowers came to me in a swap already layered, and I thought the cream color would look nice on a shabby card.  The stamp is Melissa Frances, stamped in chocolate ink.


The second card uses more (brown) paper by K&Co, and the blue paper was from Me & My Big Ideas. The argyle scrap is DCWV, and I think I cut the kraft cardstock out with my Nestabilities when they were new to me, that's how old this card is!  :)  The sentiment is Hero Arts and the brads are from Michaels- perfect for a masculine vintage card.


I have this thing about not deleting cards off my camera until they're safely posted on blogger.  Irrational as that may be, I can now clear these off my camera card!  :)


Hope you have a great Sunday, thanks for stopping by!
-Suzanne :O ) 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...