Friday, June 12, 2009

Bride to be


Hi everyone! A quick post tonight- this is a bridal shower card I made a while ago for my brother's girlfriend to give to her friend. (She asked me at about 10 p.m., so I threw together what I could asap, so it's not my best card). I used some pink swirly Disney Princess paper, I ran some KI Memories paper through my Cuttlebug, added some sheer pink ribbon from my stash and used Fiskars stamps for the image and the letters that make up the sentiment. The sentiment is a little sloppy for me, but I was tired when I made this card :( Despite its shortcomings, I like how simple this card is, and I hope you do too! Thanks for popping in! :)

-Suzanne :O )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the image and love how you used the embossing folders. I think it's terrific. especially for just throwing it together like that.
kudos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...