Monday, November 23, 2009

Snowman Soup!

Hi everyone!  Here are a couple of pictures of my Snowman Soup!  I used the appropriately name 'Snowman Soup' set by Inky Antics, some papers I wanted to use up by DCWV, and colored the images in with my Marvy Le Plume II Markers.  I also used a 3" scalloped circle punch by Marcy Uchida and some circle punches by EK Success.  The coloring took the longest, but otherwise, these little guys came together pretty quickly.  I stapled the toppers to some 4"x6" clear bags, and added a packet of hot chocolate, 3 Hershey's Kisses and two mini candy canes to each bag.  I made 30 bags (there are only 12 in the basket there) and sold 23 at Saturday's craft fair, so I'll say that they were a big hit! :D  I have to stock up on more for my next show in two weeks- they're great little stocking stuffers!  Hope you enjoy- thanks for checking in!



-Suzanne :O )

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yours are the second Iv'e seen today. You made adorable snoman soup packages. I love how you added the scallop circle. And the chocolate kiss on top of the snowmans head is adorable. People will absolutely adore the snowman soup packages you've made...
terrific as always.

GiftsByHeidi said...

They are sooo cute!! So glad they were a hit. Great coloring!

Janice W. said...

These are so cute and I love the papers you used with them. I have that stamp. It is so cute! Awesome treats!

Annette said...

These are so adorable, I can see why they were so popular at the craft show!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...