Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bunny Tails


Hi everyone!  My aunt sent me a project via pinterest last week and I knew right away it was going to be my co-workers' Easter treat!  This is the original post:  http://pinterest.com/pin/267471665339367891/

My take on it includes a Paper Smooches bunny and their alphabet set.  I die-cut a grand Nestabilties Label 1 and folded it in half to make the topper.  I added a ribbon slider with sheer purple ribbon and stuck the bunny on with some foam tape.  A little Copic coloring and I was all set!  Here's a close up:
 


I used a 4x6 clear bag to package the donuts- all in all, a very quick and CUTE project!  I hope you get a kick out of these!  :D


Thanks for stopping by!
-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...