Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Birthday Balloons!

 

Hi everyone!  Just popping in to play along with this month's SFYTT:


I have a LOT of birthdays to celebrate from the end of April through June, so I thought I'd just make a batch of four cards, all the same.  I started with some old patterned paper by American Traditional Designs and added some coordinating cardstock.  To make the focal piece, I pulled out a rubber stamp I found at Goodwill a few years ago but hadn't ever used.  It's a Stampendous stamp from 1993 (!), inked with several different Memento colors.  I've been neglecting my rubber stamps for years, but I've been trying to dust them off- they can still be cute!  :)  The sentiment is Stampin' Up! (I'm not sure of the set though, as someone gave it to me).  I hand drew the balloon strings, and that's pretty much it!  You can see a close up below:

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day and are getting ready for a fabulous summer!  

-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...