Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Falling For You



Hi friends!  October is a pretty busy birthday month for me, so I thought I'd share the card I just made for one of my good friends!  I've had this Dustin Pike image for a while and decided to make her an autumn themed card.  Isn't that monkey super cute?!  He looks super excited to rake!  I wish he'd come to my house!  LOL  Anyway, I used the Sweet Spot's sketch for help with the layout:



The papers were found in my scrap stash and I believe the orange gingham ribbon is from Michaels.  Of course I used my Copics to color my little friend, and the heart brads are Making Memories.  The sentiment and cardstocks are Papertrey Ink.  I hope you like my happy little card, thanks so much for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! The monkey is so cute! Love the color combo! Thank you for playing along with The Sweet Stop Sketch. Have a great week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Suzanne. Love the darling image and fun colors. The ribbon is very pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...