Monday, October 6, 2008

No lion, Katie is the best!





Hi everyone! I've been away for a minute because I started my new job (which is SO much slower than my last job- I'm still not sure if that's a good or bad thing yet). But anyway, I've made several cards over the past few days, so here's the most recent. My friend Katie bought me 90210 Season 5 for my birthday (that's a BEST friend!) so I made this bright little card to say thank you. Making Memories provided the clear flowers and chipboard lion, Queen & Co made the turn mount (love these but I hardly ever use them... what is the matter with me?) and I can't keep track of all the paper. They all came from my scraps (yesss!) so some are from swaps, and some I can't remember. The ribbon is from the fabulous Angela Sgro (thanks again, Angela!) and the "no lion" sentiment is from Close to My Heart. I'm not real thrilled with how the orange and pink sort of blend together- I would normally have put the green paper between them, but those were the scraps I had. Next time I'll get with the program :D Anyway, I hope you enjoy this card and the others I'll be posting during the rest of this week. Thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...