Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Elegant (?) Thank Yous

Hi all!  Quick post this morning before I head out to work.  I made these for my dad to give to his principal (female) and vice principal (male)- they nominated him for a teacher award and he wanted to express his gratitude for their kind words.  My style is generally fun and cutesy, so this was a bit of a challenge for me.  I used lots of K&Co scraps, along with the blue Stampin' Up! scrap.  I added some Martha Stewart ribbon to the first card, and a couple of brads to the second card, and stamped both with a Hero Arts sentiment.  I don't know why the pictures came out so dark, but I hope you can see them well enough to enjoy them!  I've been burned out a little, craft-wise, but I will be posting the rest of my Valentines later this week.  Thanks for stopping by! :D

-Suzanne :O )

3 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Gorgeous cards Suzanne, and congrats to your dad!

Annette said...

The photos are great, your cards are beautiful and elegant!

Janice W. said...

You did a great job on these cards! I especially like the layers and the oval thank you on the first one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...