Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sweet Treats and Mini Cards


Hi all! Just a quick post to show you what I made for my co-workers (we just celebrated Counselors' Week). I picked up these treat boxes at my local Goodwill store (3 boxes for 99 cents) and filled them with some raspberry bars. I also picked up a bunch of flowers for each of them at the grocery store, and was pleasantly surprised to find out they were only $2.02 a bunch! :D The mini cards are by K&Co, all I did was stamp the Inkadinkado image. Super simple, but I think the black image on the hot pink card is pretty intense as it is. :) Hope you like this little gift idea- I know the counselors did!!! :D Thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Gosh Suzanne, I need to take you shopping with me. You always find these fantastic deals!! These look great!

Janice W. said...

The sweet treats look so yummy! Your coworkers are lucky to have you! You are so good to them!

Anonymous said...

Wow Suzanne! What a treat!! Makes me wish I was a co-worker of yours tee-hee They look fantastic and what a deal. Great finds !Lucky them : )Thoughtful you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...