Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Here's to age...


Hi there! Sorry for my absence; I've been working on lots and lots of Easter cards, as well as other cards, including this birthday card for my aunt. I thought she would get a chuckle out of this sassy lady- I'm not sure of the stamp company because this was from an image swap. I colored her in with my watercolor pencils- I've been working on my shading, but I still have a lot to learn. I picked up some new Nestabilities at Hobby Lobby last weekend (40% off!), so of course I had to use it right away ;) The red, pink and blue papers are My Mind's Eye- I got a free 6x6 pad in one of the British mags I buy, and I was itching to use it :) The green paper is old DCWV. I added some green brads... I think the brand is Deja Views.


I'll be back soon to post some of my favorite Easter cards, and also a fun little project that involves muffins! Stay tuned!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your Easter cards.
This card is super fun and quite cute. The sentiment is terrific. She will love the card. And she will love that sentiment too. The nesti is pretty. and I think your coloring is wonderful. Another terrific card!

Janice W. said...

I think you did a great job coloring her! Fun card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...