Thursday, May 27, 2010

a jumbo thank you


Hi friends!  Just a quick post tonight- I've been sick the past couple of days and I'm still a little tired.  This card uses a fairly recent Mojo sketch and lots of Making Memories Chloe's Closet supplies.  I used a Close to my Heart elephant stamp and a Studio G sentiment stamp, some orange K&Co paper, and the rest is MM, down to the ribbon and button! :)  Hope you like, and I know I *really* have to be better about posting- I've been missing it! :)


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Really cute Suzanne!! Love the sketch & your card. Hope you're feeling back to your normal self soon!

Anonymous said...

Suzanne,
Love the sketch. Your ribbon treatment is so pretty . cute image.Great card.

Hope you're feeling better real soon!

Nicki(CSS) said...

What a great baby card. Love all of the details, and the paper piecing on the elephant is super.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...