Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Celebrate Freedom


Hi there!  It's been a while since my last post, but for no particular reason other than things have been pretty busy lately.  I've been making cards like crazy; I just haven't had much time to post because of it.  I played along with this week's Taylored Expressions sketch because one of my co-workers and the club he advises is trying to collect items to send care packages to the troops.  One of the things he was asking for was notes and/or letters, so I thought I'd make up a batch of cards for people to fill out.  I used some DCWV paper (oddly enough from a fall collection!), scraps of red cardstock edged with a Martha Stewart punch, Studio G image and sentiment, and some kraft cardstock for the scalloped circle.  I threw on some buttons, too.  Each card didn't take too long to assemble, but multiplying each process by 12 added up to quite a task! :)  It was worth it in the end though, my co-worker was grateful to have these cards.  I hope to post a bit more this weekend- I have quite a few cards I'm excited to share.  Thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Janice W. said...

Great cards for a great cause! So sweet of you to do that!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Beautiful cards Suzanne. So nice of you to make them for such a great cause. Love that punch, I'll have to look for that!

Jess said...

These are great and such a kind and thoughtful thing to do to help out!

Anonymous said...

How awesome of you and what a great cause. Love what you've done. You are so super sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...