Sunday, August 22, 2010

How much love



Hi everyone... just a quick post today so I can participate in the ISC sketch challenge.  A while back I had participated in a 3x3 thank you swap; the yellow piece is from that swap.  I matted the piece with white cardstock, layered that onto some patterned paper and white and pink cardstock, and added a bit of blue scalloped printer paper and some pink polka dot ribbon.  This color scheme was a bit of a challenge for me, but I wanted to tie the yellow and purple together and found this patterned paper in my scrap stash, so I just went with it.  I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Suzanne, I love how that card turned out! How creative to use a 3x3 card that way. I never thought of that - my brain is stuck on it always being a 3x3 card I guess. Love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...