Monday, February 20, 2012

1st birthday




Hi friends!  It's been a minute since I've posted.. no real reason except I haven't had the urge!  :)  Today I'm sharing a birthday card I made for a family friend, whose daughter turned one last week.  I used stamps by Crafty Secrets and lots of fun patterned papers by DCWV.  The gingham brad was in my stash, but I think I found it at Target's dollar spot.  The image was colored with my Copics and the sentiment is a rub-on from Joann's.  I hand-cut the banners out of patterned paper and I think it looks really cute!  I hope you think so, too, thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )


PS-  I know I'm late, but I really have to get the rest of my Valentine's Day cards posted.  Ack!  :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...