Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Welcome Baby




Hi everyone!  Here's a baby card I made for my friend last week using those adorable mama and baby elephants by Paper Smooches.  I paper pieced mama and added pink polka dots to baby.  The patterned papers are by atd and the die-cuts were all done with my Nestabilities.  I added some ribbon and gingham buttons to tie the card together.  The sketch is from The Sweet Stop:



I hope you like my card, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Suzanne. Sweet image and pretty colors. The brads looks great! Thank you for playing along with us at the Sweet stop!

Cathymac said...

What an adorable baby card, Suzanne! That image is just the cutest...love the colors, ribbon and brad! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...