Friday, January 15, 2010

Just think...




Hi everyone!  I'm back again with a quick post.  This card is based off of this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I haven't done one in forever, and it REALLY feels good to participate again!  Here's the sketch:
 
I moved the circle element to the other side because of the cat's hand. :)  Both stamps are Inkadinkado, although they're from different sets, and I colored the little guy with my water color pencils. The papers are both Colorbok, the ribbon is from Michael's, and the chipboard balloon I got in a swap.  I added a touch of twine for the balloon string, and rounded the corners.  The "cardstock" is actually from a pile of index cards my brother just gave me.  They're so old that they're not exactly a crisp white color anymore, but I kind of like that.  I made this card for my cousin, so it's a little tongue-in-cheek about his parents! :)  Hope you enjoy!


-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janice W. said...

I love that sentiment stamp! Thanks for the laugh! Cute card!!

Anonymous said...

That sentimet is fun and your card is super cute. I adore that balloon too. You've gotten right back into the swing with the sketches. Yours turned out super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...