Saturday, January 9, 2010

Seize the Cake!





Hi all!  First off, I have to apologize for my pictures- my boyfriend updated my computer, and now I don't have the program I used to have for editing my photos.  He's supposed to come fix that tomorrow, so that's why my picture is so dark and askew and not cropped.  Anyway, the story behind this card, is that my mom was ordering a cheesecake from Juniors (best cheesecake in the entire world!) and was so excited about it.  She loooooves her cheesecake. :)  When I was rummaging through my supplies, I came across this old sticker, and I thought, that is exactly how she is going to look when she gets through with that cheesecake! LOL  I added the sticker to some papers by American Greetings (I found their scrapbooking kit at the dollar store!), added a sentiment by Hero Arts, and some purple gems around the scalloped rectangle, and that was it!  Pretty easy card- I really wanted the sticker to be the center of attention.  On the inside, I printed a sentiment that says "Enjoy your birthday (cheese)cake coma!"  She got a kick out of the card, and I hope it brings a smile to your faces as well!  Hope you have a GREAT weekend!!

-Suzanne :O )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It's perfext.. seize the cake lol too funny. You sure put some thought into that one and it's an adorable card suzanne! I'll bet she loved the cheesecake too. It's my favorite. I'd look like the cat too after eating one. Actually it's my DH's birthday today and we are having cheesecake.

Great card!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Ha! That is a cute story about your mom with the cheesecake. Great card!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...