Friday, April 23, 2010

Box for holding cards!

Hi there! Super quick post today... here's a project I just finished that was actually super easy to do.  I found this old ugly box at Goodwill, but it came with dividers like "birthday", "get well", etc, so I knew it would make the perfect altered project with some TLC.  I used some cheerful American Crafts patterned paper around the sides and top of the box, along with a clear sticker.  I've had these chipboard letters sitting around forever, so I colored them with a copic marker to match the color scheme, glued them down, and that's it!  Super easy, and now I'm starting to make cards ahead of time and store them in this cutie pie box!  Hope you like, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

3 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

That is adorable!! Great project. Can't believe all these cute little finds you always have.... Seriously, you need to come to DC and show me how to find this kind of stuff!

Anonymous said...

Another great find! You've turned that box around from night into day! huge difference. You made it super , super cute!!

Stampendous said...

I absolutely love this idea!! So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...