Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Treat Bags



Hi blog friends!  Just want to share a quick post this Black Friday morning! :)  I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving- mine was one of the best ever!  Just a small gathering of family, but we played games  and ate to our hearts' content.  A nearly perfect day.  :)  


I made some treat bags for my co-workers using Cricut's Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge.  I believe this cut is called "shopping bag".  I used some patterned paper by DCWV and filled them with a note pad and some Hershey's kisses.  To embellish, I used some Target tags and added orange flower eyelets (the tags didin't come with holes).  I added a bit of Making Memories twine and closed the bags with orange curling ribbon.  I just wanted to do a little something, and I was pleased with how festive the bags turned out, considering I made them the night before I gave them out! :)  


Today I'm going to stay in and finish up my Christmas cards.  I had 2 craft fairs last weekend and did pretty well, so I don't have enough left over cards to use for myself!  :D  I'm looking forward to a loooong and crafty weekend.  Hope you're all enjoying your turkey hangover!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...