Sunday, November 28, 2010

Do I Smell Cake?



Hi there!  Just wanted to pop in with a quick birthday I made a while ago.  I absolutely ADORE these penguins from The Cat's Pajamas!  They remind me of the penguins from Madagascar- always in cahoots!  :) I played around a bit with my Copics and matted the image with a Nestabilities die-cut.   I used some patterned paper by SEI, some yellow and purple cardstock, and some pink polka dot ribbon.  I stamped the sentiment onto half of another Nestabilities die-cut and I think that covers everything!  


I'm dreading going back to work but I had a great Thanksgiving break.  Now that my craft fairs are done for the year, I should have more time for blogging. :)  Thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...