Sunday, December 26, 2010

A gift for you


Merry belated Christmas!  I had a lovely Christmas yesterday surrounded by family.  We ate way too much and had lots of laughs.  Except for not having any snow, it was the perfect day.  (I even got a delightful pack of Echo Park Christmas paper and a bunch of Copic markers- Santa was gooood to me! <3)  Anyway, just wanted to pop in with a quick project I made to house a check.  This envelope was in my stash of "things to alter at some point" and luckily the check juuuust fit inside by a hair.  I covered it with DCWV paper, and embellished with a Woodware penguin stamp and a sentiment by Hampton Arts.  I added some buttons from my stash and that was it.  It came together pretty quickly, but I think it jazzed up the check's presentation quite a bit!  :)

Today we're getting pelted with wind and snow, and I'll probably have to call out of work tomorrow- we could be getting up to a foot!  Love it!  I've been working on using my Christmas paper scraps to make my thank you cards.  I have about 50 to make (my dad needs about 20 for his students, and I got a ton of little gifts at work, so I'll be a busy bee!) and I've only made about 10 so far.  Tomorrow would be the perfect day to catch up!  Anyway, I hope you all had a cozy Christmas!  Stay tuned for pictures of my co-workers' Christmas gifts- I used clear boxes to house my cards and they came out really cute!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!
-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Hope you get a snow day and get to stay home and play with your new Copics! I love mine... love that penguin stamp you used on this envie!

StampingbugKerry said...

So cute! Love the use of the Woodware USA penguin!!! Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge this week. Good luck!

Kerry
WoodwareUSA DT

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!!! Thanks for playing along with the Woodware USA Anything Goes Challenge!

Nancy said...

I just love that little penguin!! Adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Woodware USA challenge!

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh that money holder is so adorable - I love the penguin! Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge!

Anne Harada said...

Oh I love that little guy!! He has been working very hard for me over the holidays!! Your card is fantastic! Thanks for joining the WWUSA challenge this week!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...