Sunday, December 12, 2010

Purrfect birthday



Hi friends!  Just a quick post before I decorate my tree today..  I used lots of layering here and wound up using a rainbow effect.  The patterned papers are by K&Co and the ribbon is Bobbin Ribbon (those little spools found at Michaels).  I used my Copics to color the Inky Antics kitty, and I think he turned out okay.  I paper pieced the balloons using little scraps of paper and that was it!  I really like how this card turned out.. it pays to put extra effort in sometimes!  Hope you're all enjoying your weekend.. unfortunately it's rainy and dreary here, and I have a wake to go to later, but I'm enjoying the indoor time this morning.  Thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...