Tuesday, October 18, 2011

PTT #38




Hi everyone!  Here we are at Tuesday again, and that means it's time for another PTT challenge!  This week, we were given this sketch to use:



I flipped my card to the side and used up a ton of scraps with this layout (LOVE that!!).  The super-cute Frankie's Girl image is a Whimsie Doodles creation that I colored with my Copics.  I used W1 & W3 to make her skin look pale white, and I think it kind of works since I left her gown stark white.  :)

We would love to see you play along with our sketch this week!  Remember to keep your card spooky, and be sure to follow the rules over at the PTT Blog in order to win some yummy prizes!

Thanks for stopping by!
-Suzanne :O )



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mary G. said...

Fun card!!!! Great job with the sketch!

Nancy said...

Fun, fun, fun card for this creepily cute little beauty!! Love the way you colored your image!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...