Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spooky Tot!



Hi everyone!  I'm behind with my Woodware challenge, but I still wanted to share it, even if it's late!  I used the brand new Spooky Tots set and chose the witch.  (I've been listening to the Wicked score non-stop for the past week.. I *may* have used it for inspiration on this card! lol)  After I colored old girl with my Copics, I cut her out and added her to some Halloween scraps that were in my stash.  The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of orange cardstock and punched out with my Fiskars oval punch.  I added some Making Memories brads to finish off the card.


I've been feeling a little rusty with my cardmaking lately- because September was such a weird month with the hurricane and then getting sick, I haven't been making cards very much.  I'm trying to get back into it, but I feel frustrated that I've lost the knack.. has that happened to any of you before??  Hopefully I'll get back in my groove soon, but for now I'll just have to keep trying!  :)


Hope you enjoy my card, thanks so much for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...