Saturday, October 29, 2011

To have and to hold




Happy Saturday, friends!  I've been meaning to post this card for over a month now, but I haven't been as good about blogging lately because I have 2 craft fairs coming up and I've been prepping like crazy.  This photo is a little wonky, but it's the card I made for my friend's wedding back in September.  She handmade her invitations, so it was a no-brainer to use those same colors for her wedding card.  I used some Making Memories patterned papers and cardstock in her wedding colors, along with those beautiful flowers by Prima.  The sentiment is Fiskars and I used a sketch by C&S (157):



I only have two of those Prima flowers left, and I'm going to be sorry to see them go!  They're the perfect embellishment for wedding cards- I always have a tough time knowing what kind of image to use for weddings, so letting the flowers take center stage has worked perfectly for me.  The best part? Getting a package of 6 flowers for ONE DOLLAR (!!!) at a yard sale!  :D  You know I love my bargains!  ;)  lol

Anyway, today it is supposed to snow up to a foot here in NY, so I am staying in all day to bake and get more items ready for my craft fairs.  Today's agenda includes making gift tags for my soup gift sets (large soup mugs stuffed with Lipton cup-a-soup and cracker packs, packaged in cellophane) and finishing up my 12 Days of Christmas matching games (memory).  If I accomplish all I set out to do today, I'll take pictures and share them with you very soon!  Have a great start to your weekend, friends!

-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...