Sunday, June 19, 2011

You are too kind




Hi everyone!  I hope you're all having a great weekend!  The weather has been sunny and mid-80's- just really summery the past couple of days!  Yesterday I chaperoned a class trip for the freshmen and sophomores to Six Flags Great Adventure and we had a really fun time!  It was so nice to walk around the park, go on a couple of (water) rides, hang out with the other chaperones and eat lots of junk food!  :)  Today starts the first day I'm cat-sitting for my friend (I brought Napoleon back to my house) and he has been such a hoot!  He's a very entertaining little guy, so I'm sure I'll enjoy having him here this week.  Needless to say it's been a busy weekend, but I wanted to share this card with you before my family and I take my dad out for Father's Day dinner!  


Clear and Simple Stamps is hosting a challenge this month based on this collage:



I was inspired by the color combination in the bottom middle photo, so I pulled out various inks and my C&SS "Best Bunnies" set and got down to stamping.  I used the sketch from last week's Clean and Simple blog:


I used my Fiskars border punch, some red and kraft cardstock and a few gems to finish off my card.  There's a white border around the kraft, but it's hard to tell in the photo.  This card was so much fun to make- I don't usually stamp my own patterned paper, but I love the clean and bold look of this card.  I hope you do too, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Such a cute & bright card!

Nicki said...

super fun card - loving all the color! Thanks for playing in the Awesomely Aviary challenge...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...