Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween Cards 2011



Hi there!  I'm a little behind on posting my Halloween cards for this year because of the snow storm that hit last weekend.  I had planned to share these cards ON Halloween, but of course my power was out and it always takes me a while to get back into my routine!  Anyway, this year, I didn't have much time to devote to making cards as I've been working like a madwoman for the past month or so to get  merchandise ready for my upcoming craft fairs.  To make things easy on myself, I used this set of papers my co-worker gave me a couple of years ago: each paper had the border frames and images that I had to cut out myself.  I used bits and pieces of patterned paper scraps and random embellishments, but mostly these cards are made from the original paper set. I hope you like my fast-and-easy cards!  Stay tuned tomorrow to see what gifts I gave to my co-workers!


-Suzanne :O )









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...