Thursday, November 17, 2011

Woodware Christmas Tags




Hi friends!  The Woodware blog has been inactive for a little while due to some shuffling in leadership, and though I'm sorry that the former team has parted ways, I am very excited to be working with our UK counterparts!!  We're still trying to figure out how this will all work, but for now, there's a month-long sketch challenge on the Woodware USA blog!  I made a set of 10 tags using the sketch:



I didn't realize that it's more of an oval than a circle, but I wanted to use my Christmas Rounds stamp set, so I was a little loose with my interpretation of the sketch.  ;)  These tags were super easy to make!  I started off with my beloved tag die from My Favorite Things and then added some patterned paper (from my scrap stash- I don't remember the manufacturer) to the bottom half of the tags.  Then I added white ric-rac (although I had to use regular ribbon on a few as I ran out of the ric-rac) and a gold eyelet to each one.  The "To/From" sentiment is by Darcie's.  Lastly, I stamped the circular sentiment and teeny tiny present from Christmas Rounds and punched it out with my 1 1/4 paper punch.  The present was colored with my Copics and the embellishment was popped up with foam tape.  You can see a close up of the tag below:





I really had a fun time making these, and they didn't take more than an hour to create!  I love seeing my little batch of tags all ready to go!  :)  I hope you'll have a chance to play along with us, and remember, you have until the end of the month to link up.  


Woodware USA


Thanks so much for stopping by, have a GREAT day!
-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...