Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!




Hi friends!  Hope you're all prepping for a wonderful Turkey Day!  I just wanted to pop in to share my Thanksgiving cards for this year.  I had actually made them last year, knowing that this time of year always gets hectic and I usually run out of time!  :)  I used some old patterned paper by DCWV and strips of wine bottle wrappers I had found at Marshalls for like, 50 cents.  The image is Studio G and was stamped on the corresponding wine bottle labels.  The image was colored with my Copics, here's a close up:





I made a set of 12 to use up the wine bottle supplies and to make sure I had enough cards on hand!  :)  I hope you all have a great day and have many things for which to be thankful!





Chris and I are off to have brunch with his family and a quiet dinner with my family.  Thanks so much for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...