Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Figuring this all out....

Hello, hello! Welcome to my very first blog! I'm brand spankin' new to all of this, so please bear with me. :) My hope is to use this blog to share with any interested viewers my cards, layouts, gift ideas, challenges, etc. and maybe even videos some day. I have been inspired by so many and hope to return the favor. A little about the birth of my card-making craze... I've always been into stationary (there's a picture of me when I'm about 4 years old, writing on a notepad, and I look irritated, as if I couldn't be interrupted to take a picture when I'm busy writing a note!) and letter writing, so when I discovered a make-your-own card kit at Michael's a few years ago, I was hooked. I was even more floored when I realized you could make your own cards from scratch! Ever since, I've been collecting ribbons, buttons, patterned papers, brads, jewels, you name it. I really love having a creative outlet and being able to brighten someone's day with my cards. That said, I have to start posting pictures! ;) Thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...