Friday, July 25, 2008

New Cupcake Stamp...


Hi everyone! I bought those Inkadinkado cupcake stamps I mentioned in an earlier post, and today was the first time I got a chance to play with them. :) I made this card for my cousin's daughter who is turning 12 next month. I don't know her well, but I figured I couldn't go wrong with bright and cheery for a 12 year old girl! The paper I got at Michael's, and I still can't remember the brand, but they're from a 4x6 pad of birthday themed paper. The chipboard "smile" I got from a swap, as well as the orange button and purple glitter brads. I paper pieced the cupcake with scraps of paper (I LOVE using up my scraps!) and added a miscellaneous foam heart. I've noticed people taking close-up shots of elements on their cards that deserve some attention, so I've been doing that lately. Hopefully Meghan will like her card! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like the card too!

-Suzanne :O )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...