Monday, August 11, 2008

First Attempt At Publication...



Well I guess I can post this card now as I haven't heard back from Paper Crafts mag about my entry. I wasn't expecting to, but I thought it would be fun to try and enter a card for their Joy of Card Making recipe just in case they fell in love with it! ;) The recipe is for their March/April issue, so I thought I would make a St. Patrick's Day card. I don't think too many people send cards for that holiday, but I always like to- who doesn't love rainbows and leprechauns?! This isn't a layout I would have come up with on my own, but I like how it turned out. I know it's out of season, but if I don't post it now I'll probably forget! I hope you like it as much as I do.. thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...