Friday, August 22, 2008

The Witching Hour

This is my first Halloween card of the season! I made it for Jennie's challenge on the PCMB- we had to make a Halloween card without using orange or purple. I put it off for several days because I didn't know where to start, but I knew I would probably end up using lime green and yellow.. the rest just fell into place when I re-discovered my Martha Stewart double-sided stickers. I say "re-discovered" because I always buy stuff on clearance at the end of the season and then forget about it until the following year when I dig it out of storage :) I smudged staz-on ink on the buttons and I like how they turned out- kind of funky, witch-y looking. I need to buy more of the Colorbox chalk inks, because I like inking the edge of almost everything, and it helps when I can match the color of the ink to the color of the paper :) Anyway, I think this is a fun card, and one I wouldn't have dreamt up without Jennie's challenge! Now I have to figure out who's getting it when Halloween rolls around ;) Thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...