Thursday, February 19, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Hi all! A quick post tonight- this is a card I made for my grandmother to send to my uncle for his birthday. The maroon paper is part of another pack I bought at Big Lots and there was no label, so I don't know the manufacturer, but the patterned paper I bought at the dollar store (Miss Elizabeth). I don't know who made the stamp because I got the image in a swap, but I cut it out, colored it with watercolor pencils and added some yummy Doodlebug glitter :) All of the brads are by Making Memories and the sentiment is by Scrappy Cat. Hope you like, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

4 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

That is so cute Suzanne! You're on a roll!

Patti said...

Cute card!! : ) Grandma will be proud to give this one!

Patti

RDH said...

Love the layout on this Suzannne!!! Hey....you have an award waiting for you on my blog!!! Hurry over and check it out!http://rdhcardcrafter.blogspot.com/
Heather

Annette said...

Beautiful card, love the layering and the cake stamp is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...