Friday, February 6, 2009

tagaroni and cheese



Hi chums! I got tagged by my friend Jen to post the 6th picture in my 6th album. I cheated a little bit because my albums are in order of month, not year, so I went to the 6th oldest album. This is Christmas 2007, I believe. I think he's opening the Blue Planet DVD I gave him. That's my mom in the background :) Not a very exciting picture, but that takes care of that tag.

The next tag is from my friend Patti who gave me this award:


Thanks, Patti! Now I'm supposed to list 5 of my obsessions, so let's see what I can come up with...
  1. Sara Bareilles. I can't say this about too many people, but I love EVERY song on her album Little Voice. My friend turned me on to "Love Song" and I've been hooked ever since (about a year, I guess?) I'm a sucker for piano rock, for sure.
  2. Candles. I burn them in our fireplace for a comfy-cozy effect.
  3. Blogs. I have a whole list of blogs I stalk right after checking my email when I get in from work every day.
  4. 80's/90's TV shows on DVD. I've got My So-Called Life, Doogie Howser, Charles in Charge, Saved by the Bell, Party of Five, 90210, Growing Pains, Family Ties, and my favorite of course is Blossom. :)
  5. Reading. I read for at least 45 minutes every week day during my lunch break. I try to read more when I'm home, but that doesn't always happen. Right now, I'm reading The Little Women- not to be confused with Little Women. This is a modern twist loosely based off the classic.. I haven't decided if I love it yet.

Okay, I *think* that catches me up on my tags. I would continue the tagging, but I'm pretty sure at this point anyone I would tag has already played. I may post a card later, I'll see how my night goes. Hope you all have a great start to your weekend!

-Suzanne :O )

3 comments:

Annette said...

I love reading what people write when they have been tagged! I used to watch Blossom all the time, it was one of my favorite shows when I was younger. Now I addicted to LOST and American Idol! Have a wonderful weekend!

Patti said...

Good for you Suzanne : ) I know what you mean about the tagging thing. I had to tag my sister who virtually NEVRER even reads her own blog! LOL I loved reading about your addictions and seeing the pic of your darling BF I have not seen a pic of him since your old MB profile. : )

(((Hugs))) Patti

Jen said...

Your too funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...