Monday, February 16, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #55


Hi everyone! Here's another challenge-inspired St. Patty's Day card- sorry the picture is a little blurry. I really have a tough time photographing my cards, I really don't have a knack for it. Anyway, this is TECC55- I didn't use a cupcake, but I really like how this card came out. This was a tough challenge for me, trying to line up all the pieces of patterned paper. I don't know that I'll do another layout like this, but I'm glad I tried it once! :) All of the patterned papers are DCWV and the orange paper is KI Memories (same papers as the previous post). The papers in the rainbow are all scraps, but the orange paper is the flip side of the one I used for the background :) The giant brad is another one by Recollections and the gems are Darice. The ribbon I got on *super-duper* clearance a couple of years ago at Walmart: I paid 10 cents for 15 feet!! :D I looooove finding bargains like that!

Anyway, I think that covers it for my supplies, I hope you're having a wonderful start to your week and thanks for checking in!

-Suzanne :O )

3 comments:

Patti said...

Very very nice! you lined everything up just perfectly. I have been seeing a lot of cards using this wonderful style lately : ) I guess I gotta! try it : )

Thank you for sharing another one of your darling little creations! Have a great week. Patti

Annette said...

I love the card, great job on the layout! I have a rough time photographing things also, its hard to get good lighting in a dark apartment.

Janice W. said...

I think you did a great job with this sketch as well as the sketch below it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...