Monday, February 23, 2009

Sketches #83! {by tamara}

Hi friends! I just came across another sketch blog, Sketches! {by tamara}. This site seems to have something different every day (except Sundays) so I'm definitely on board! Card sketches are posted on Thursday, but I'm sure I'll check this blog out way more than that :D Above is sketch #83 and my take on it. My friend John wasn't feeling well the other day, so (I hope) I made a masculine card that will cheer him up. I used my Friendly Forest stamps by Colorbok and my new copper chalk ink by Colorbox/Clearsnap to make the deer. This picture doesn't show how well the Making Memories brads match the color of the chalk ink, but hopefully John appreciates it! ;) The bookplate is Joann's, the dark gray cardstock is more of the unknown pack bought at Big Lots and the sentiment is Hero Arts. Everything else, including the die-cut, is K&Co (Amy Butler Lotus). I'm really loving the fabric tape... it gives a nice texture to the card :)

I hope you're having a good start to the week, thanks for checking in!

-Suzanne :O )

1 comment:

a portland granny said...

Your card is lovely. I like the mounting you used for your picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...