Wednesday, August 12, 2009

follow-up to July 2 post...

Remember the apple thank you cards I made for my dad to give to his students? I said I would post all twelve of them and I never did, so here they are:Here's the link to my original post: July 2nd post

I also made nine of these:
DCWV papers, Colorbok chipboard, Hero Arts sentiment, buttons and brads from my stash, and my much-loved aqua ribbon from the dollar store :) I really LOVE mass producing cards, it's such a fun challenge! AND I love using my stash ;) Hope you enjoy these, thanks for checking in!

-Suzanne :O )

3 comments:

Annette said...

You have been busy! I love all your cards, the apple ones are so cute! Hope you're have a great summer!

Anonymous said...

Love em'! And I love the thank you one's with the three buttons. You've sure been staying busy! and doing a wonderful job of it too!

Anonymous said...

Erollehyprold [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-mobic-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Mobic without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-codeine-no-prescription-online]Buy Codeine no prescription online[/url]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...