Monday, August 10, 2009

Use It!# 22 and TESC#77




Hi everyone! Here's my follow-up to the white ink effect tutorial. I used this week's Taylored Expressions sketch challenge for my layout and the Use It! challenge for my materials. June was hosting this week and she asked us to do 3 things:

1. Try a new technique...
check! white ink effect :)

2. Use a virgin stamp...
check! Michael's got a TONNNN of new clear stamps- these are from their Recollections line, a set called Meow Meow.

3. Use papers you have never used before...

check! I used some DCWV Pet Stack papers (I had only used the dog papers, so I thought it was time to use some cat papers!) :)

I used some cardstock scraps to add a ring of color behind my images and my watercolor pencils to color them in. The "celebrate" stamp is by Close to my Heart. So that's it... another set of cards made for my craft fairs! :D Thanks for stopping by- hope you have an amazing week!

-Suzanne :O )

5 comments:

Jess said...

Such a fun card!

June Houck said...

Your card set is adorable! Thanks for the shout out :)

GiftsByHeidi said...

Those look great! Hope you're having a good week too!

GiftsByHeidi said...

Those look great! Hope you're having a good week too!

Anonymous said...

Wow those are terrific. I love the little fish bones and the ball of yarn. cute stuff Suzanne : ) I hope you had a great week as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...