Monday, August 3, 2009

TECC #76 Christmas Cupcakes!

Hi everyone! This is a picture-heavy post, but that's because I just made a pack of 12 Christmas cards, and the stickers I used were so darn cute I wanted to showcase each one individually! :D

I bought the stickers at a dollar store a year or two ago, and since I've started to de-hoard, I figured I better USE them! As soon as I saw that the Cupcake Challenges were back, I knew I had to use the stickers in Taylor's sketch. :D

The cards are actually pretty simple... all of the papers are Provo Craft (Rob & Bob Studio Holiday Slab). I used my 3" Marvy Uchida scalloped circle punch to make the background for the cupcakes, and then I added a dot of DecoArt Glistening Snow Writer (dimensional glitter glue) to each scallop.

I didn't have the right sentiment, so I pieced one together from two different stamps. They're both by Inkadinkado... the first one originally said "Wishing you a merry christmas" and the second one originally said "you're so... sweet". I masked part of each to make my own sweet greeting :)

That's pretty much it! It was a lot of gluing because I had so many cards, but all in all, these cards were pretty easy to make. I hope you enjoy my yummy creations! :D

-Suzanne :O )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...