Friday, July 23, 2010

Basic Grey (Sugared)


Hi friends!  I made this card back in February but I'm just getting around to posting it now (I'm so behind!).  At work, we had a counselor, Danielle, with us for a few months while my co-worker Lisa was on maternity leave, so when Danielle left in February, my office threw her a going-away-party of sorts, and I made this card to thank her for all she had done for us.  The original Fiskars sentiment read "I appreciate all that you have done..." but since the card was coming from all of us, I didn't stamp the "I" and used a "we" rub-on from my stash instead.  It doesn't look as good as I'd wanted it to, but it was the best I could do with limited supplies.  Aside from the sheer yellow ribbon and ruby gems, all of the other supplies are from Basic Grey's Sugared line.  It turned out that Danielle was a cardmaker/scrapbooker herself, we had a lot to talk about while she was with us! :)  We've kept in touch and Danielle, Lisa, and I plan to do a crafty get together once a month, starting in the fall.  Anyway, hope you all enjoy my card, thanks for checking in!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...