Monday, July 5, 2010

Winter Wishes



Hi friends! I just wanted to pop in to play along with Taylor's sketch this week. I used it for inspiration when making a pack of Christmas cards for my shop. Here's the sketch:



I rotated it so I could use these adorable Stampendous critters as my main image- aren't they cute?!  I love this set because each part of the body of separate, so you can mix and match outfits!  

I colored these little guys with my watercolor pencils, matted them with red cardstock, and layered the piece on DCWV patterned papers.  I added a little Stampin' Up! punched tab to house the sentiment.  This was a really fun layout, and aside from all the coloring (I made 8 of these cards) it came together pretty quickly.  I hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by!

-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...