Saturday, July 31, 2010

Best Wishes



Hi there!  My friend asked me to make a card for her sister's wedding, so I started off with some aqua-ish KI Memories paper that matched the color of the bridesmaid dresses.  I pulled out some Making Memories Black Tie paper to add a bit of elegance. :)  I layered some black paper and used my Nestabilities to make the focal piece (I don't remember which company made it!) stand out.  I stamped a Melissa Frances sentiment and add some pearls by Michaels' Recollections line.  I think pearls and patterned paper really "fancied up" this card- I really like how it turned out! Thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anne said...

Suzanne this card is just gorgeous- love the background paper and the soft green color- the string tied around the heart is so neat too!

GiftsByHeidi said...

That is gorgeous! I agree the pearls & pp make the card, but I also love the tie around the heart image. Sooo cute.

Jessie said...

I love the colours Suzanne, it's so elegant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...