Friday, March 27, 2009

CPS 108


I was in the mood fun a springful card, but I have to stop taking sketches so literally! The green strips are not my style, and they're not even the same size because I was too lazy to measure :( Next time I'll try to think outside the sketch box by using ribbons or something pre-measured ;) Anyway, I used lots of ProvoCraft papers- I bought this pack a year or so ago, but it's really not my style at all. I think I just bought it because it was something like $3 on clearance, but since then I've learned to only buy what I LOVE. Regardless, I think the papers look nice here :) The sticker is K&Co (love the sentiment!) and the ribbon is from Michael's. I used my EK Success border punch again ;)

Hope you like it, thanks for looking!

-Suzanne :O )

6 comments:

Christine said...

I love your card; even more in person. I received my stamp set today and thanks so much for the lovely card. I can't wait to get some ink on it.

Blessings,
Christine

Linda Beeson said...

Great use of that CPS sketch - sure glad you played along.

Chris said...

Thanks so much for playing along with the CPS sketch this week. I am so thrilled to be the sponsor and I am having a lot of fun playing along with the sketches too on my own blog – http://allamericanstampers.blogspot.com. It's hard to not exactly stick to a sketch, I did three different takes on it though and that helped!

Love the springy, cheerful look of your card though, it turned out super!

Janice W. said...

Love this card! It is so pretty!

A Year Of Quotes said...

Love the softness and the sentiment of this card. Lovely. You did a nice job!

Anonymous said...

very pretty Suzanne. You've been on a roll. Your blog is full of wonderful inspiration for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...