Sunday, March 22, 2009

Mojo Monday #78


Hi friends! I made this card for one of my friends who wasn't feeling well last week, and I used Mojo Monday sketch #78 as a guide. I flipped the sketch, but I'm not sure why as I'm looking at it now! :P Almost everything I used here is from swaps, except for the yellow cardstock (DCWV), the American Crafts ribbon and the copic ciao markers. I bought the markers at my LSS before they closed, and I'm not sure the owner ordered the "right" ones. I think everyone else probably has the regular copic markers... I'm not sure how the ciao ones are different, but it could also be that I don't really know how to use them! :) Anyway, it's not my best card (it's too busy, I know) but hopefully it brightened my friends day. Thanks for taking a peek!

-Suzanne :O )

2 comments:

Annette said...

I love your card, I don't think it is too busy at all. The white paper softens the background paper and I think it is perfect!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card...I'm sure your friend loved it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...