Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mojo Monday #77



Forget Paas! I found myself a chicken who lays colored eggs! ;) I made this card for this week's Mojo Monday sketch and used mostly Making Memories (Garden Party) supplies. The purple and yellow cardstocks (behind the chicken tag) were scraps, the blue paper is KI Memories and the yellow brads I got in a swap. I added a bit of sheer pink polka dot ribbon and it made for a really quick and fun Easter card. Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by ;)

-Suzanne :O )

4 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Cute! You did great with that sketch, love that chicken!

Annette said...

Awesome take on the sketch, I just love your card!

Patti said...

Very nice!! I love these papers and your chicken is just huggable! : )

Patti

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really sweet card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...