Friday, February 18, 2011

Granola Treats

Hi everyone!  I'm back today to share the Valentine's Day treats I made for my dad to give to his students.  His principal said they couldn't give candy, so I went out and bought some granola bars.  To jazz them up, I used some old patterned paper, bits of adhesive ribbon (KI Memories), some wired heart garland stuff I got at a  garage sale for 10 cents (!!), and images by Inkadinkado.  Aren't they the cutest!?  I bought them last year at Joann's but didn't use them.  This year I knew exactly what I wanted to use them for, and they turned out just as I hoped they would.  I colored the images with my Marvy Le Plume II markers because I knew they would probably wind up in the garbage; I didn't want to waste my Copic ink on 8 year olds. ;) These were fairly quick and super easy to do... enjoy the picture parade!


-Suzanne :O )













Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...