Wednesday, February 23, 2011

With Deepest Sympathy




Hi friends!  Unfortunately I had to make this card for a co-worker who just lost his wife.  I wanted to keep the card masculine looking, and this giant clear sticker from American Crafts fit the bill perfectly.  I do mean that this sticker was giant.. my card is 5x7, and the sticker almost fills up the whole card!  I paired the dark chocolate sticker with some kraft and brown cardstocks.  To keep the embellishments low-key, I stamped the sentiment on some Making Memories packaging (yes, I save old packaging!) and hand-stitched my little banner on with some yellow Bazzill thread.  I really like how simple this card is, and it came together very easily (except for when the sticker was so dang big it kept sticking to itself!  lol).  I hope you're having a happy week, thanks for stopping by!


-Suzanne :O )  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...