Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sending you sweet wishes




Happy Sunday, friends!  This card was made combining two challenges- Riley & Company (brown plus another color) and the sketch from Sweet Sunday 106:



I used my Coffee Riley stamp and colored it in with my Copics.  I layered my focal point with brown cardstock from Martha Stewart and purple cardstock from WorldWin, which I die-cut with my Nestabilities and jazzed up with some gems from my stash.  Both patterned papers are from DCWV (Flower Power and At Home Stacks) and I ran some kraft cardstock through my Cuttlebug.  I stamped the Inky Antics sentiment on a scrap of kraft cardstock with Chestnut Colorbox ink and trimmed it into a banner shape.  I added some Prima flowers and a chocolate brad from Recollections.  I've really been neglecting my Primas.. I bought SO many when Michaels first started carrying them, and now my jars sit lined up collecting dust.  This will be remedied.. don't you love rediscovering your supplies?!  :)  To finish the card off, I added some light brown brads by Imaginisce.  This card is pretty busy, but I like it!  Hope you're having a great weekend... Chris and I are off to a college basketball game (one of the perks of working in a guidance office!) and dinner.  Thanks for stopping by!
-Suzanne :O )

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...