Saturday, February 26, 2011

Robots have taken over!








Hi friends!  Here are some cards I made last summer, I think (yikes!  these should have been posted a lonnnng time ago!) for two of my cousins and my friend's fiance.  Over the summer, I picked up a scrapbook kit by My Mind's Eye called Lil' Robot:



How cute are those papers?!  I bought it with my cousins' (ages 11 and 8)  birthdays in mind, and the cards were super easy to put together using the sheet of die-cuts.  I added some Michaels screw brads for a fun touch.  The first card uses an Autumn Leaves sentiment, the last card has stamps by Recollections (I guess I had run out of robot die-cuts?).  Anyway, I hope you enjoy these masculine birthday cards!

-Suzanne :O )


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...